tickets straight to your phone
With the unilink mobile app you can buy and store bus tickets on your mobile. Simply show the driver the ticket on your mobile when you board. This handy feature makes bus travel so much more convenient, as you won't have to worry about having the right amount of cash on the day of travel. (Discounted student/staff tickets aren't available on the mobile app).
how does it work
Follow the steps below to get your easy to use app:
- open up Google Play on your Android phone or the App Store on your Apple phone and serch for: unilink
- download the unilink app
- chose and pay for your ticket with your debit or credit card, then it's stored on your phone
- you can buy tickets to travel on the same day or in advance
- our new mobile app features allow you to pay via Barclays Pingit, and you can even gift tickets to your friends
- when you get on the bus show your phone screen clearly to the driver. Our revenue protection staff may sometimes get on board and will need to see the ticket on your phone
It will also be worth checking your app regularly for any special offers. We will often run special offers that are only available via the app.
view mobile app guide +
view app terms & conditions +
Buy your tickets via credit, debit card or pingit.
Show the driver your phone screen with your mobile app ticket displayed.
Take a seat and enjoy your trip!